- May 17, 2018
- Posted by: CDCU
- Category: Latest News
CLERICAL / TELLER Full-time and Part-time
Summary of Role: Full-time and Part-time positions
The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and
operational activities including that of teller that contribute to the effective running of the credit union.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good IT skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a credit union or similar financial institution
- Have experience of working with cash
- QFA, CUA or ACCUP qualification will be an advantage
Applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating which position you are applying for, should be sent to:
The CEO, Caherdavin and District Credit Union Ltd., Redgate, Caherdavin, Limerick
or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of all applications is by close of business on Friday, June 1st, 2018.
Caherdavin & District Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify.
Caherdavin & District Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.